CNC SOFTWARE, INC. is a software development company providing state-of-the-art (Mastercam) software tools for CAD/CAM manufacturing markets and serving a broad international customer base. Our corporate facility, located in Tolland, CT, is seeking an experienced Post Processor Developer/Engineer to build Machine-Tool translators with a custom programming language and development environment. Make use of object oriented principles within our custom scripting language or even call on the .NET Framework to connect CAD to machines. Modern programming development-methods – Agile with SCRUM tools – are used to keep our work organized and make sure we are producing products that meet our customers’ needs. This is a great place to bring your existing skills and great attitude. Your skill set and experience should include: Scripting or programming, Boolean logic, debugging, basic math and geometry as well as the following:
- Minimum 5-years of mill/turn programming experience running Mazak, Mori, Okuma, Doosan, DMG/Gildemeister or other Mill-Turn machines.
- 2-3 years of CAM Software knowledge and field experience.
- Postprocessor development (Mastercam preferred) and operating experience for the above machines.
- Working knowledge of the various machine configurations and posted code requirements of each (all those listed above, more is preferred).
- Working knowledge of CNC controls, their configurations and output code requirements and their variations as they pertain to the MT machines listed above.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering related discipline, or equivalent experience.
- High level programming experience using C#, C++ or VB (preferred but not essential).
For more information: http://www.mastercam.com/Products/Mill/Default.aspx