NX was developed by Siemens PLM Software of Siemens Group. NX is a comprehensive, powerful, synchronous CAD / CAM / CAE solution. Helps businesses solve all of the most challenging CAD / CAM / CAE problems.
With features for design, simulation, programming machining … for industries manufacturing household and civil goods, machine tools, industrial machines, automobiles, motorbikes, shipbuilding . Thank to its comprehensive, flexible and synchronous solution, NX is used by major corporations in the world (Boeing, Suzuki, Nissan, Nasa …).. Especially in Japan, Germany, USA and India, NX has the largest market share of all CAD / CAM software.
Below is a summary of the advantages of NX software
No other solution offers a more comprehensive or powerful toolset for product development.
- No other solution employs synchronous technology for flexible design in an open environment
- No other solution integrates multi-discipline simulation so tightly into the development process
- No other solution offers such a full range of advanced part manufacturing applications
- No other solution is integrated as tightly with Teamcenter, the world’s leading Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) platform
- Advanced solutions for conceptual design, 3D modeling and documentation
- Multidiscipline simulation for structural, motion, thermal, flow, Multiphysics and optimization applications
- Complete part manufacturing solutions for tooling, machining and quality inspection
NX is a comprehensive, powerful, synchronous CAD / CAM / CAE solution
Fully integrated product development
NX brings together the tools for everyday development task in a unified solution. All technical domains work currently from the same product model data. The seamless intergration enables you to rapidly propagate information and process changes across all development disciplines.
NX leverages Teamcenter software, a collaborative product development management (cPDM) solution from Siemens PLM Software, to establish a single source of product and process knowledge that coordinates all phases of development, standardizes your process and accelerates decision making.
NX uses high-performance tools and leading-edge technology to address extremely complex problems. NX design tools easily tackle complex geometry and massive assemblies. The advanced simulation capacities in NX handle the most demanding CAE challenges, significantly reducing physical prototyping.
NX also enables by taking advantage of the most advanced tooling and machining technologies.
The open architecture in NX enables you to protect your existing IP investments by readily incorporating solutions from other vendors in the digital product development process.
NX has enabled customers to increase the number of new products; reduce development time by more than 30 percent; shorten design-analysis iterations by more than 70 percent and reduce computer numerical control (CNC) programming time by up to 90 percent.